Feeling bit upset.

I used to be the size I wanted to be. 

Just before lockdown I had put on some weight, then during lockdown I put on more weight. 

I have started loosing weight and am on the right track. I know that I will never be this weight again. 

Have several dress sizes to go. 

I have lots of lovely clothes in the size I used to be (my goal size). and just a few clothes in my current size that are not my style at all and I don't like them, just bought them because they fit!

Usually go for a walk every day to help with loosing the weight, but felt it too warm to hide under a jacket, so have just not bothered going for my walk. total panic attack I guess. 

I can do an indoor exercise routine to day to make up for lack of walk. 

just for some reason felt so overwhelmed and so upset I ever put on all this weight. 

i have family that live not too far from where I am located at the moment, and have not seen them for a few years, so I am aware that they could drive past me and just gossip about my weight (some are not very nice that way). 

I have some other issues that are going on in my life too, and gosh, just felt like sitting down and crying. 

Parents
  • I haven't got the answer but I can totally sympathise. I've put on 3 stone over that last few years from antipsychotic medication and can't seem to shift it. I'm so fat and I hate myself. 

It was my partners birthday bbq on Saturday and I was.so worried about being judged for my weight by his friends and family. I know for a fact that his mum and sisters will gossip about my weight. 

Right now I don't want to leave the house as I'm so fat and disgusting. I do kettlebells and circuit training at home and eat a low fat diet but nothing is shifting this weight. 

I too have some really nice clothes that I can't fit into. I don't know what to suggest but it's rubbish. 

• I haven't got the answer but I can totally sympathise. I've put on 3 stone over that last few years from antipsychotic medication and can't seem to shift it. I'm so fat and I hate myself. 

It was my partners birthday bbq on Saturday and I was.so worried about being judged for my weight by his friends and family. I know for a fact that his mum and sisters will gossip about my weight. 

Right now I don't want to leave the house as I'm so fat and disgusting. I do kettlebells and circuit training at home and eat a low fat diet but nothing is shifting this weight. 

I too have some really nice clothes that I can't fit into. I don't know what to suggest but it's rubbish. 

Children
No Data