What's on your bucket list?

I'm in a dreamy mood, idk what that means but I know that I would like to read what you have in your bucket list? Dreams? Doesn't have to be achievable.

I want to see every place in the world, taste each food, hear every language.

I want to live for a while in a jungle with tribal community, like real tribe that doesn't eat human meat. They could give me a tattoo in their very old tools and teach me something about nature.

I want to live near the coast, have a garden and few animals.

I want to visit Mars.

I want to write a book that influences people and make positive change in the world.

Can't remember the rest of my dreams at the moment, please tell me yours 

I have just realised that the discussion exists before. Sorry for the repetition. I'll just go there and read the bucket lists

• I’m sorry to hear that you’re in that place TriS. Life can feel unendingly painful, but hang in there please. Things can and do get better, in time. 

• Mop, slop, sick, big, small, builder's, KFC

• Oh I just realised one: it’s so obvious it was in my blind spot there. Visiting some doctor who filming locations one day, and maybe going to a convention on the big island - I’m in Belfast. 

I think if I’d said that in my assessment I’d have got an extra point in the already well-populated  ‘deffo autistic’ column! 

• I used to have a bunch of things, but my horizons have been lowered so much in the last 10 years that there's nothing I really wish for outside of no more of this.

Edit - I'm gonna make it slightly less of a downer and say that if visiting Mars counts, I would love to do as many long hiking trails as possible. And sometimes I fantasise about riding the whole of a cycling grand tour route in a world without people.

• I remember being asked this question in my autism assessment. My mind went blank. Obviously no two autistics  are the same so the presence or absence of a bucket list in one’s head is not in itself anything other than one data point in that context. But it did make me realise… oh, most people have one don’t they? ‘Should’ I? 

I think I do have the potential for one. It may come into being. In the meantime I have some lovely private near-future wishes/hopes, even tentative plans in my own dreamy head that are more than enough for me. Wishes spoken aloud may not come true, so I won’t. 

I wish everyone luck with making their own lists come true, and it’s lovely and inspiring to read them all. 

• I want to to complete my understanding of what causes the force we know as "gravity", and build a personal conveyance/home which uses those principles.

• I'd like to visit the pyramids.

Write a WW2 book. WW2 is a special interest of mine.

Become an actress. Make my own TV series.

Have a baby.

• Gobekli Tepe.  Anything that old (circa 10,000 years old), made by humans, then deliberately but mysteriously buried by humans.... one that scale, with that level of intricacy, thought and organisation....is certainly something I wish to see one day.

• Visit Alrotiri on Santorini. And Crete and the palace of Knossos. Visit the vineyards of Etna. 

Do some art fairs in other countries. 

Venture outside Europe though I am not sure where yet. I want to get off the treadmill too amd have more time to be creative rsther than chase every bit of dsy job work. The soonest I will be able to retire is next May, though my accountsnt said it might be better to defer a while for a better deal. It would make life a not easier not to be paying the contributions I do pay every month though.