What's on your bucket list?

I'm in a dreamy mood, idk what that means but I know that I would like to read what you have in your bucket list? Dreams? Doesn't have to be achievable.

I want to see every place in the world, taste each food, hear every language.

I want to live for a while in a jungle with tribal community, like real tribe that doesn't eat human meat. They could give me a tattoo in their very old tools and teach me something about nature.

I want to live near the coast, have a garden and few animals.

I want to visit Mars.

I want to write a book that influences people and make positive change in the world.

Can't remember the rest of my dreams at the moment, please tell me yours 

I have just realised that the discussion exists before. Sorry for the repetition. I'll just go there and read the bucket lists

Parents
  • What a lovely post. I love the sound of your bucket list. 
    I’ve had a bad day and it’s nice to think of these wonderful things. 
    I’ve always dreamed of travelling and having an adventure in really wild places. I always wanted to visit the Himalayas and Tibet, and go and meet the Dalai Lama in India. 
    I’d like to have a small campervan and travel all about for months and months without having to return home at all, just to be really free to go anywhere when I want. 
    live also always dreamed of having a cosy cottage in Cornwall with an open fire and  a view of the sea. 

• I share a very similar dream. But that's all it is.

I can tell you all about the other side of having a cosy smallholding in Cornwall. My mate did that. For the first twenty years or so you are not welcomed seemed to be their experience

• I share a very similar dream. But that's all it is.

I can tell you all about the other side of having a cosy smallholding in Cornwall. My mate did that. For the first twenty years or so you are not welcomed seemed to be their experience

Children
  • I think that could be the case. I don’t have the money to buy a smallholding in Cornwall though, so it’s not a problem I’m likely to experience! I’ve had some incredible holidays there though, and it’s meant so much to me and my family over the years.

Right now I’m missing it. I’ve had a rotten day today and considered escaping down there for a few days, but it’s half term and I hate places when they’re busy in the school holidays. Otherwise I’d be in the car tomorrow morning and heading down there.