What's on your bucket list?

I'm in a dreamy mood, idk what that means but I know that I would like to read what you have in your bucket list? Dreams? Doesn't have to be achievable.

I want to see every place in the world, taste each food, hear every language.

I want to live for a while in a jungle with tribal community, like real tribe that doesn't eat human meat. They could give me a tattoo in their very old tools and teach me something about nature.

I want to live near the coast, have a garden and few animals.

I want to visit Mars.

I want to write a book that influences people and make positive change in the world.

Can't remember the rest of my dreams at the moment, please tell me yours 

I have just realised that the discussion exists before. Sorry for the repetition. I'll just go there and read the bucket lists

Parents
  • I remember being asked this question in my autism assessment. My mind went blank. Obviously no two autistics  are the same so the presence or absence of a bucket list in one’s head is not in itself anything other than one data point in that context. But it did make me realise… oh, most people have one don’t they? ‘Should’ I? 

I think I do have the potential for one. It may come into being. In the meantime I have some lovely private near-future wishes/hopes, even tentative plans in my own dreamy head that are more than enough for me. Wishes spoken aloud may not come true, so I won’t. 

I wish everyone luck with making their own lists come true, and it’s lovely and inspiring to read them all. 

• I remember being asked this question in my autism assessment. My mind went blank. Obviously no two autistics  are the same so the presence or absence of a bucket list in one’s head is not in itself anything other than one data point in that context. But it did make me realise… oh, most people have one don’t they? ‘Should’ I? 

I think I do have the potential for one. It may come into being. In the meantime I have some lovely private near-future wishes/hopes, even tentative plans in my own dreamy head that are more than enough for me. Wishes spoken aloud may not come true, so I won’t. 

I wish everyone luck with making their own lists come true, and it’s lovely and inspiring to read them all. 

Children
  • Oh I just realised one: it’s so obvious it was in my blind spot there. Visiting some doctor who filming locations one day, and maybe going to a convention on the big island - I’m in Belfast. 

I think if I’d said that in my assessment I’d have got an extra point in the already well-populated  ‘deffo autistic’ column!