Newly diagnosed

Hi Everyone,

I am a 44 year old female and have been recently diagnosed in the last 2 months. 

I was given the diagnosis over Zoom am still waiting on the report. No further help has been offered or guidance. So I have trying to find my way on my own.

So just wanted to say Hi and maybe connect with a few people 

Parents
  • Hi again. I am having my feedback report tomorrow morning. Wondering and probably most likely glad??? I hope.  I am 65. I have also been going to meet up groups both in person but also zoom online via Meetup.com. 

I wish you all the best. It has been a journey of discovery and explains so much about my life.  I wish for you all of the support you need. Often it can be communal.

• Hi again. I am having my feedback report tomorrow morning. Wondering and probably most likely glad??? I hope.  I am 65. I have also been going to meet up groups both in person but also zoom online via Meetup.com. 

I wish you all the best. It has been a journey of discovery and explains so much about my life.  I wish for you all of the support you need. Often it can be communal.

Children
  • Hi Aaron,

Good luck for tomorrow, I hope it goes well. 

I've not heard of meet up.com but I will look onto it, thank you.

I am definitely on a journey as well, and yes it does explain alot about my life too.