Tips on staying connected?

Hey folks. My name is Kali I'm a late diagnosed autistic female. I am travelling in the UK from NZ. 

I'm struggling a lot right now. I have just left a relationship and a job which is bound to make me sad but everything is beginning to feel, well hopeless. I have spent a lifetime failing to fit in in the neurotypical world and while I'm kinda OK with that, it feels a lot like there isn't a person or a job or a place for me in the world at all.

I'm not trying to be alarmist. I was hoping some of you other late diagnosed humans might have some tips for me on how to stay connected with people and networks. How to maintain relationships, jobs, or get support and find a place for yourself in the world. I'm less expecting full on answers (I know it's a lot) and more little tips that might bring a little ray of hope to my current perspective.

Thanks Kali. 

Parents
  • It's quality, rather than quantity, that counts; regarding friendships.

I wanted to be everyone's friend, whenever I was younger, and ended up with no identity. Now, I just have a few select friends. My life has more purpose now.

• It's quality, rather than quantity, that counts; regarding friendships.

I wanted to be everyone's friend, whenever I was younger, and ended up with no identity. Now, I just have a few select friends. My life has more purpose now.

Children
No Data