food and drink

My work colleague called me odd the other day, i work on a shift of around 10, many times i have been offered a tea/coffee and always declined, when he asked me why the only reason i could give is, i would rather make my own than inconvenience someone (plus i know just how i like it.

He also bought in a bun from the local bakery for a taster test to see if they will run with it, after ripping a piece off, he encouraged me to try some, i couldnt, even though i know he is clean, it had been manhandled, 

i am very fussy about food and dont know if its the Autism or me being me. i cannot stand food with bones in (with the exception of ribs) 

i prefer to stick with what i know

Parents
  • I tend to stick to the same foods, I take sandwiches to work and they are always cheese and small chunk pickle. I very rarely eat out as it’s too stressful. My treat on a Saturday is a McDonald’s cheeseburger with the green slimy thing removed! I’m sure we have all had the,”how do you know you don’t like it when you won’t even try it?” The food can look wrong, even the texture can look wrong. I’m with Martin on oily finger food such as ribs, my sons will eat them and their hands are covered in gunk,  it just freaks me out. I never see why other people question what someone else will or won’t eat.

• I tend to stick to the same foods, I take sandwiches to work and they are always cheese and small chunk pickle. I very rarely eat out as it’s too stressful. My treat on a Saturday is a McDonald’s cheeseburger with the green slimy thing removed! I’m sure we have all had the,”how do you know you don’t like it when you won’t even try it?” The food can look wrong, even the texture can look wrong. I’m with Martin on oily finger food such as ribs, my sons will eat them and their hands are covered in gunk,  it just freaks me out. I never see why other people question what someone else will or won’t eat.

Children
No Data