food and drink

My work colleague called me odd the other day, i work on a shift of around 10, many times i have been offered a tea/coffee and always declined, when he asked me why the only reason i could give is, i would rather make my own than inconvenience someone (plus i know just how i like it.

He also bought in a bun from the local bakery for a taster test to see if they will run with it, after ripping a piece off, he encouraged me to try some, i couldnt, even though i know he is clean, it had been manhandled, 

i am very fussy about food and dont know if its the Autism or me being me. i cannot stand food with bones in (with the exception of ribs) 

i prefer to stick with what i know

Parents
  • For me it's one of those things that's a bit of a balancing act between what's familiar, comfortable and feels completely safe (especially when I'm struggling) and trying not to bore myself to death (when I'm doing kinda okay).

I do eat the same smaller selection of foods at the same times every day but every once in a while I enjoy trying something slightly different. I very much miss the days where I felt like I could just eat whatever whenever.

• For me it's one of those things that's a bit of a balancing act between what's familiar, comfortable and feels completely safe (especially when I'm struggling) and trying not to bore myself to death (when I'm doing kinda okay).

I do eat the same smaller selection of foods at the same times every day but every once in a while I enjoy trying something slightly different. I very much miss the days where I felt like I could just eat whatever whenever.

Children
No Data