autistic venn diagrams

hi everyone,

i was just wondering if anyone was aware of the venn diagram between autism and the following things:

1) autism and veganism

2) autism and animal rights activism

2) autism and non-cisgendered gender identity

3) autism and queerness

i'm interested in the correlations/stats around this and any information about it that is out there.

thanks!

peter.

Parents
  • I would be cautious about any 'evidence' of a correlation between autism and non-cisgendered identity, and one of victim groups of children being coerced into claiming trans identity is confused autistic children.

We all know how baffelling the world is when you are autistic, thinking there is something wrong with you ... and along comes an activist who tells you being trans will solve all your concerns ... with life destroying consequences for many.

And i should add, that the actual trans people are also victims of the 'trans ideology' as pushed by the activists.

• I'm gay, and people used to say the same things about gay people, claiming we were all made gay by gay activists. That's how Clause 28 came about - supposedly protecting children from the knowledge that being gay is perfectly ok.

I may be autistic, but that doesn't mean I'm not capable of realising I'm not heteronormative. The parallels to the past are stark in this regard - here's a party advertising poster from the 1987 election to show how this stuff just doesn't go away.

Poster showing e1987 conservative party election messaging.

PS: Not interested in an argument, so I'll likely not respond further.

• I'm gay, and people used to say the same things about gay people, claiming we were all made gay by gay activists. That's how Clause 28 came about - supposedly protecting children from the knowledge that being gay is perfectly ok.

I may be autistic, but that doesn't mean I'm not capable of realising I'm not heteronormative. The parallels to the past are stark in this regard - here's a party advertising poster from the 1987 election to show how this stuff just doesn't go away.

Poster showing e1987 conservative party election messaging.

PS: Not interested in an argument, so I'll likely not respond further.

Children
No Data