How are you repetitive?

I'm repetitive in the following ways

I wear the same clothes (bought extra of everything).

I wash my hands every ten minutes, to the dot. Never a minute early never a minute late. Started this at school.

I can watch the same film over and over. I know most of the lines, know what's coming but I never get tired of it.

Listen to the same songs and singers every day, usually in the same order.

Read the same books over and over.

Eat the same foods and drink the same drinks.

When I go for a walk I always go the same way each time. Prefer to follow route that I'm familiar with.

Parents
  • All sorts of ways. 

I can definitely relate to that always taking the same routes, even when ostensibly more sensible options are suggested. 

I have unbroken monthly rituals for three decades now about my magazine subscription and getting it on the day it comes out from my newsagent. (They hold it for me)

I found a job/post that is unendingly repetitive and detail orientated and I never want to do anything else for the rest of my career. 

I have a limited wardrobe of a few things in solid rotation. That one might be more Lack of confidence though. I’m so bad at choosing clothes and then if a chance comment of any kind (positive or negative) is made when I wear something I know it’s insufficiently inconspicuous so I get rid of it and end up with about three ‘safe’ ensembles that keep going until they get threadbare.

i have my podcast and audiobook rituals every day and also go back to classic favourite telly rather than watch the newest ‘must see’ 

Lots of other ways too. endless cups of tea! Similar meals week to week. 

• If I copied and pasted the above into a new reply would that be hilarious or just annoying?

It's the second one isn't it?

Reply Children