How are you repetitive?

I'm repetitive in the following ways

I wear the same clothes (bought extra of everything).

I wash my hands every ten minutes, to the dot. Never a minute early never a minute late. Started this at school.

I can watch the same film over and over. I know most of the lines, know what's coming but I never get tired of it.

Listen to the same songs and singers every day, usually in the same order.

Read the same books over and over.

Eat the same foods and drink the same drinks.

When I go for a walk I always go the same way each time. Prefer to follow route that I'm familiar with.

Parents
  • I'm wondering if it's about repetitiveness or maybe just simply doing or picking the things that I have decided that I like after a long search and once I found that specific thing that suits me well, why would I change it??!. 

I have a humble wardrobe compared to women my age. Most my clothes are few years old. I shop in the same shops as long as they have my chosen products. I pick the same products, wether it's clothes, food or something else. I simply know that this suits me the best or tastes the best so why to change?! Is this repetitiveness?.

I go to the same doctors as long as I can still trust them. I have like 20 recipes that I rotate between, it's not that I don't like other recipes, it's just easier to make what I already know how to make and to reuse the same shopping list. I have times when I like to have a very nice dinner kind of evening tho where I cook fancier more complicated dishes, but those don't happen often.

I don't repeat shows often but I can watch Rupaul dragrace on repeat again and again. I just don't do that often. I have periods of time when this happens and then I stop and start watching other things like anime or documentaries.

I don't repeat books. Reading isn't easy for me, it takes out some of my mental energy, so I look for reads that's going to add something new to me. As teach me something or help me grow.

I repeat my music, specially The XX albums. I listen to this awfully often. I have few playlists that I listen to on repeat depending on the mood. I do like finding new music too tho. I enjoy discovering hidden Indie gems.

I have spring ritual which is going to a specific blossoming field in Prague. It's just beautiful. I go there every April.

• I'm wondering if it's about repetitiveness or maybe just simply doing or picking the things that I have decided that I like after a long search and once I found that specific thing that suits me well, why would I change it??!. 

I have a humble wardrobe compared to women my age. Most my clothes are few years old. I shop in the same shops as long as they have my chosen products. I pick the same products, wether it's clothes, food or something else. I simply know that this suits me the best or tastes the best so why to change?! Is this repetitiveness?.

I go to the same doctors as long as I can still trust them. I have like 20 recipes that I rotate between, it's not that I don't like other recipes, it's just easier to make what I already know how to make and to reuse the same shopping list. I have times when I like to have a very nice dinner kind of evening tho where I cook fancier more complicated dishes, but those don't happen often.

I don't repeat shows often but I can watch Rupaul dragrace on repeat again and again. I just don't do that often. I have periods of time when this happens and then I stop and start watching other things like anime or documentaries.

I don't repeat books. Reading isn't easy for me, it takes out some of my mental energy, so I look for reads that's going to add something new to me. As teach me something or help me grow.

I repeat my music, specially The XX albums. I listen to this awfully often. I have few playlists that I listen to on repeat depending on the mood. I do like finding new music too tho. I enjoy discovering hidden Indie gems.

I have spring ritual which is going to a specific blossoming field in Prague. It's just beautiful. I go there every April.

Children
No Data