Upset

Complex issue, 

My housing have been terrible with me in relation to a complaint I made, they have gasslighted me and not been nice. 

Ended up in tears this evening, I have had to prepare paperwork for the Ombudsman as well as other organisations, and it is been ongoing. 

Just horrible to think that other human beings can treat others like that. 

Parents
  • This is a story that is somewhat relevant, and I hope provides you some validation.  My friend was picked for jury duty in the US.  Before the trial, there's a process in which the lawyers question the possible jurors to remove anyone that may have potential for bias from the actual jury.  The trial was a landlord accusing the tenant of something, but I don't know the specifics.  Anyway, when they asked my friend if he thought he had any reason he could be biased, he said something to the extent of, "I will 100% side with the tenant.  Even if the landlord was accusing the tenant of placing bombs on his car IRA style with irrefutable evidence, I would want to know what the landlord did to make the tenants do that."  He was promptly removed from the jury selection pool.

• This is a story that is somewhat relevant, and I hope provides you some validation.  My friend was picked for jury duty in the US.  Before the trial, there's a process in which the lawyers question the possible jurors to remove anyone that may have potential for bias from the actual jury.  The trial was a landlord accusing the tenant of something, but I don't know the specifics.  Anyway, when they asked my friend if he thought he had any reason he could be biased, he said something to the extent of, "I will 100% side with the tenant.  Even if the landlord was accusing the tenant of placing bombs on his car IRA style with irrefutable evidence, I would want to know what the landlord did to make the tenants do that."  He was promptly removed from the jury selection pool.

Children
No Data