Huge Shutdown

I'm experiencing a Shutdown. Today, when in town, there was so much s**t to deal with. Taking my friend to Tesco with me was a handling. My objective was to buy bedsheets, and they were £14 each. I bought three, FORTY-TWO-QUID!

Then I made a mess of parking for the Mental Health Unit. He got his fortnightly injection this afternoon.

Then, I left my car with a dealer, to get her valeted and MOT washed. And I found out that yoghurt pots, I bought at Tesco, burst. Thank God there wasn't anything else in that bag.

I need to make dinner, but don't have the energy. I'm tempted to order Chinese. But I want to move on from old eating habits. 

Parents
  • Evening mate.

You know what to do.  Sod the lot of it.

You are now in shutdown, like it or not.  You have been pretty busy mate.  You are allowed a rest now.

Eat something - but it really doesn't matter what, not this moment - make sure it isn't moving when you put it in your mouth.

Cadbury's Caramels are good for what you need now.

Hang and rest.

Number

• Evening mate.

You know what to do.  Sod the lot of it.

You are now in shutdown, like it or not.  You have been pretty busy mate.  You are allowed a rest now.

Eat something - but it really doesn't matter what, not this moment - make sure it isn't moving when you put it in your mouth.

Cadbury's Caramels are good for what you need now.

Hang and rest.

Number

Children
No Data