Huge Shutdown

I'm experiencing a Shutdown. Today, when in town, there was so much s**t to deal with. Taking my friend to Tesco with me was a handling. My objective was to buy bedsheets, and they were £14 each. I bought three, FORTY-TWO-QUID!

Then I made a mess of parking for the Mental Health Unit. He got his fortnightly injection this afternoon.

Then, I left my car with a dealer, to get her valeted and MOT washed. And I found out that yoghurt pots, I bought at Tesco, burst. Thank God there wasn't anything else in that bag.

I need to make dinner, but don't have the energy. I'm tempted to order Chinese. But I want to move on from old eating habits. 

• Shoot, I'd probably cry at the end of that day and it would have probably helped me. Also maybe some jumping, shaking or punching the air to literally shake some of it out. I'd also feel the after effect next day! Shoot! I hope that you don't have much responsibilities tomorrow that you can't skip!. Be gentle with yourself. Is Chinese that bad tho?. In Prague they basically offer cabbage, carrots and the meat/tofu in soy sauce with rice.

• Evening mate.

You know what to do.  Sod the lot of it.

You are now in shutdown, like it or not.  You have been pretty busy mate.  You are allowed a rest now.

Eat something - but it really doesn't matter what, not this moment - make sure it isn't moving when you put it in your mouth.

Cadbury's Caramels are good for what you need now.

Hang and rest.

Number