Forum technical problems

Please add any that occur with you.

Thanks.

Just to recap:

1.  Messages not working for some people.

2.  IDs (such as mine) disappearing.

3.  Posts not displaying fully (per the 'messages not working' thread)

4.  My inability now to upload image files.

Where I used to be able to search for the file now I'm only given a URL option.

In fact, I just tested this.  I can add an image file to this thread, but not to the 'messages' thread.

5.  Generally posts going into moderation unnecessarily.

Parents
  • 1. Diamond noticed half my post was missing or rather invisible (I could see it posted on my end) see: https://community.autism.org.uk/f/miscellaneous-and-chat/31831/stranded-on-a-desert-island/293347#293347

2. Also periodically I get logged out for no reason, it's not too bad unless it happens when I'm writing a reply to someone then after I sign back in what I already wrote without posting yet is lost. Not even saved as a draft like how it sometimes saves itself on some kind of clipboard on site.

3. Just realised there is a 3rd, even when I do upload from a url it insists (opens the box) to upload from PC instead.

4. Also see below for features that seemed to have should have been available but have never worked since I signed up.

This Forum is long overdue a fresh user interface and coding I think as it seems to be the same now as it was 10 years ago, just nowadays it is very buggy. Maybe it's also something  the IT folks can finally throw in a mute/block user and a mute word filter for individual users buttons (standard features everywhere but here) and enable/re-enable blogs and groups when they do it.

• 1. Diamond noticed half my post was missing or rather invisible (I could see it posted on my end) see: https://community.autism.org.uk/f/miscellaneous-and-chat/31831/stranded-on-a-desert-island/293347#293347

2. Also periodically I get logged out for no reason, it's not too bad unless it happens when I'm writing a reply to someone then after I sign back in what I already wrote without posting yet is lost. Not even saved as a draft like how it sometimes saves itself on some kind of clipboard on site.

3. Just realised there is a 3rd, even when I do upload from a url it insists (opens the box) to upload from PC instead.

4. Also see below for features that seemed to have should have been available but have never worked since I signed up.

This Forum is long overdue a fresh user interface and coding I think as it seems to be the same now as it was 10 years ago, just nowadays it is very buggy. Maybe it's also something  the IT folks can finally throw in a mute/block user and a mute word filter for individual users buttons (standard features everywhere but here) and enable/re-enable blogs and groups when they do it.

Children