How to block someone?

How do I block someone? I'm getting harrases constantly 

Edit: the profile was called 

NAS91091

But now they have copied my name! 

Parents
  • Is it possible to have a blog here? I didn't know that.

• You are harassing and imitating someone on this platform, that is unacceptable. Please stop it. 

There is no place in society for harassing someone like this. 

Why don't you do good with your life please instead. And stop this, go back to your own username or a new one and leave the real Bradley alone. It is not healthy for you to do this to someone. It would be a good thing for you to talk with a counsellor about this matter and why you keep doing this to Bradley. 

I hope that you are able to come back on this site and use it correctly without harassing anyone please.  

• You are harassing and imitating someone on this platform, that is unacceptable. Please stop it. 

There is no place in society for harassing someone like this. 

Why don't you do good with your life please instead. And stop this, go back to your own username or a new one and leave the real Bradley alone. It is not healthy for you to do this to someone. It would be a good thing for you to talk with a counsellor about this matter and why you keep doing this to Bradley. 

I hope that you are able to come back on this site and use it correctly without harassing anyone please.  

Children
No Data