Wearing a face mask

During Covid, I had to go everywhere wearing a face mask. I somehow felt a lot more secure, as if I am in my own private bubble and nobody can see me.  Did anyone else feel like that?

Parents
  • At the start of Covid for the 1st 2 months I wore a mask but it was driving me absolutely mental as it made me feel as tho I could not breath, it also felt as tho my nose was being squished. I also wear glasses both for sight and my dyslexia (I have purple tinted lens) so wearing a mask made my glasses fog up no matter what I did, I also tried the face shields too but they made me feel claustrophobic even tho I could see thru it and it also fogged up too with my breath. I am also prone to panic attacks if I get too stressed out due to both my anxiety and my PTSD.

• At the start of Covid for the 1st 2 months I wore a mask but it was driving me absolutely mental as it made me feel as tho I could not breath, it also felt as tho my nose was being squished. I also wear glasses both for sight and my dyslexia (I have purple tinted lens) so wearing a mask made my glasses fog up no matter what I did, I also tried the face shields too but they made me feel claustrophobic even tho I could see thru it and it also fogged up too with my breath. I am also prone to panic attacks if I get too stressed out due to both my anxiety and my PTSD.

Children
No Data