Fictional characters - need to cheer myself up

Had an utterly c**p day, mainly due to work so looking to come up with a fun conversation to take my mind off things

So, if you could be best friends with one fictional character who would it be? And if you could date one fictional character who would it be?
They can be people off TV shows, films, books, comics anything

Mine (at the moment) would be 

Best friend - Hawkeye Pierce from MASH
Dating - Chrissy Plumber (Paula Wilcox) from Man About The House 

Parents
  • Hi Billy. This post is quite a few days old so I hope you're having a better day today.

I already have a wonderful best friend, but if I could have another from fiction, I would pick The Third Doctor because he's my favourite incarnation. He's strong and kind, and I would always feel protected.

How fantastic must it be to travel across time and space with a best friend!? 

I couldn't think of anyone I'd like to date at first—and then it came to me. I'd like to date Clark Kent! Because he's mild-mannered and calm, but then we could fly up and away over the city every once and a while. Also, if we got serious, I'd like the idea of living on a farm in America. That lifestyle always feels appealing.

If only there were real superheroes in real life! Most people, including myself, are disappointing.

• Hi Billy. This post is quite a few days old so I hope you're having a better day today.

I already have a wonderful best friend, but if I could have another from fiction, I would pick The Third Doctor because he's my favourite incarnation. He's strong and kind, and I would always feel protected.

How fantastic must it be to travel across time and space with a best friend!? 

I couldn't think of anyone I'd like to date at first—and then it came to me. I'd like to date Clark Kent! Because he's mild-mannered and calm, but then we could fly up and away over the city every once and a while. Also, if we got serious, I'd like the idea of living on a farm in America. That lifestyle always feels appealing.

If only there were real superheroes in real life! Most people, including myself, are disappointing.

Children
No Data