Fictional characters - need to cheer myself up

Had an utterly c**p day, mainly due to work so looking to come up with a fun conversation to take my mind off things

So, if you could be best friends with one fictional character who would it be? And if you could date one fictional character who would it be?
They can be people off TV shows, films, books, comics anything

Mine (at the moment) would be 

Best friend - Hawkeye Pierce from MASH
Dating - Chrissy Plumber (Paula Wilcox) from Man About The House 

Parents
  • Friend: Tyrion from Game of Thrones.  He's smart, funny, socially smart (so he'll serve as protection), a great conversationalist that speaks about deep matters, and ethically-guided.  He also has a soft heart for cripples, bastards, and broken things Heart. I might have picked Jon, but he's not as good at conversations and it would be weird because of the next person.

Date: 100% Ygrette from Game of Thrones (I'm on a kick lol).  No else even comes close.  She's such a loyal bad *ss.  It sucks that Jon had to stay loyal to the Watch.  They would have been perfect had they met under better circumstances.  RIP in peace, Ygrette.

I guess Game of Thrones has characters that are developed enough for me to know them well, and I've seen the whole series over 10 times now thanks to COVID.

PS - Yes, Season 8 is a tragedy, 7 sucks, 6 is forecasting, and 5 is subtly worse.  They still kept me company throughout COVID while I lived alone.

• Friend: Tyrion from Game of Thrones.  He's smart, funny, socially smart (so he'll serve as protection), a great conversationalist that speaks about deep matters, and ethically-guided.  He also has a soft heart for cripples, bastards, and broken things Heart. I might have picked Jon, but he's not as good at conversations and it would be weird because of the next person.

Date: 100% Ygrette from Game of Thrones (I'm on a kick lol).  No else even comes close.  She's such a loyal bad *ss.  It sucks that Jon had to stay loyal to the Watch.  They would have been perfect had they met under better circumstances.  RIP in peace, Ygrette.

I guess Game of Thrones has characters that are developed enough for me to know them well, and I've seen the whole series over 10 times now thanks to COVID.

PS - Yes, Season 8 is a tragedy, 7 sucks, 6 is forecasting, and 5 is subtly worse.  They still kept me company throughout COVID while I lived alone.

Children
No Data