Does anyone else on here like doing study courses?

Anyone else like being a student either in person at a university or at an online university. 

If so what are your fav subjects: 

Mine are all arts based courses. 

Parents
  • I love love love studying courses. I honestly cannot remember how many courses I've done over the years!

I'm currently studying sign language (BSL) and Spanish 

• Look at Coursera.org  There are hundreds of courses.  You can have access to all the material for free but if you want to aim to do the assessments and get the certificate, there is a charge.  I pay about £300 a year for all the courses, driving for the certificates keeps me pointing in the right direction

• Brilliant, thank you for the website. I will check it out.  I also use an app called Udemy which us also great if you haven't already used it

• Thanks Rubix. The course was £16 last night, now it is £60.  Unless they remember my IP address, I will keep a watch out for the reduction. 

• No you can do it at your own pace and most courses give you lifetime access. The Python one is just to show you that the whole course can be covered in 100 days if you spend 2 hours a day.

Another tip with Udemy - look at the courses either at the start of the month or on a bank holiday because the majority of courses get reduced to amazing prices like £12.99 per course instead of paying full price 

• No you can do it at your own pace and most courses give you lifetime access. The Python one is just to show you that the whole course can be covered in 100 days if you spend 2 hours a day.

Another tip with Udemy - look at the courses either at the start of the month or on a bank holiday because the majority of courses get reduced to amazing prices like £12.99 per course instead of paying full price 

Children