Government alarm test on your mobile thing is TODAY at 3 pm

Just thought I should remind everyone. 

Parents
  • I find it interesting that the alert only went to people with smartphones that have been upgraded in the last 2 years.

Its almost as if the government wants to find out who has smartphones and who doesnt. Ive long suspected that smartphones are a tool to control us, when you think how impossible it is to live without one, for instance for making doctors appts, parking charges, vaccine passports etc. Ive even been turned down for jobs because I dont have one. I think they wanted to find out how many of us dissedents are left without these ghastly machines in our pockets 

• I find it interesting that the alert only went to people with smartphones that have been upgraded in the last 2 years.

Its almost as if the government wants to find out who has smartphones and who doesnt. Ive long suspected that smartphones are a tool to control us, when you think how impossible it is to live without one, for instance for making doctors appts, parking charges, vaccine passports etc. Ive even been turned down for jobs because I dont have one. I think they wanted to find out how many of us dissedents are left without these ghastly machines in our pockets 

Children
No Data