Autistic Sex Reputation (NSFW)

Are autistic people known for being wild in bed and actively sought out by NTs? I saw a post on reddit where an NT said they did that and implied that it's common knowledge that some NTs do that because autistic people have that reputation. Anyone know?

Parents
  • I’ve never heard that be something that NT say. I have heard some autistic people, and I believe there maybe some credence to this, suggest that autistic people may be more kinky on average. This kind of makes sense because if you’re autistic arguably you’re less susceptible to being affected by social taboos which are of course what most kinks go against.

i’ve also heard it said that some autistic women might be having a lot more casual sex than their non-autistic peers. Not because autistic women are more or less interested in casual sex but because they may be less affected by concerns that their social standing and a reputation might be reduced by engaging in it.

but then I’ve equally heard it said that autistic people are more likely to be manipulated for sexual purposes particularly autistic women and that because of those bad experiences statistically they’re more likely to be disinterested in sex altogether.

As I’ve said before I think autistic people tend to gravitate towards extremes. In part because we’ve had extreme life experiences compared to Neurotypicals. people who are extremely sex adverse probably aren’t very notable or obvious amoung The general population. people who are extremely prone to sexual activity and casual sex are probably a bit more obvious and kind of hit the confirmation bias more.

i’ve often heard it suggesting that autistic men are a good deal more sexual than they’re non-autistic peers. but again I think this is likely to be them being less subtle about concealing their sexual intentions and also more open about their sexual interests than there autistic peers.

in my general experience Neurotypicals almost never view any variation of autistic sexuality with any kind of positive light.

• This was enlightening. Thank you very much.

Reply Children
No Data