rejection sensitivity dysphoria

Hi all, hope you can provide insight into how you manage rejection sensitivity disorder. If you experience this too. I had no idea there was a label that described how I have always felt, mainly in the workplace over the years. But having read the amazing book ‘Untypical’ by Pete Wharmby last week, thought I’d reach out here in this safe-space to see if anyone had any words of advice.  Thank you. 

Parents
  • Hello. I don’t have any advice about Rejection Sensitivity as I don’t experience it but this video below might help:

Rejection Sensitivity:

https://www.youtube.com/live/bonc8qtj0y4?feature=share

In the video an autistic person explains his experience of rejection sensitivity and how to manage it.

But having read the amazing book ‘Untypical’ by Pete Wharmby last week,

I am very much looking forward to reading this book, I am glad you enjoyed it.

I hope this helps.

• Wow thank you so much for that. You’ve definitely lived up to your handle Relaxed️ That was an immensely helpful presentation. Now have the tools to move forward and don’t feel so helpless.
    Pete’s book is awesome. I found it quite biographical in its content and read it in 2 days.  OH is now reading it too. They’ve written another one on special interests, reading that one next. Highly recommended. 

• You are so welcome. I am glad you found the presentation helpful, you can find more presentations like that one on the Aucademy YouTube channel. It is brilliant! Thanks for the compliment, much appreciated.

I am glad you enjoyed Untypical. Thanks for the brilliant review. I have heard about Pete Wharmby’s other books, it sounds good too.

• You are so welcome. I am glad you found the presentation helpful, you can find more presentations like that one on the Aucademy YouTube channel. It is brilliant! Thanks for the compliment, much appreciated.

I am glad you enjoyed Untypical. Thanks for the brilliant review. I have heard about Pete Wharmby’s other books, it sounds good too.

Children
No Data