Annoying Sounds That Drive Me Insane

I spend a lot of time travelling on trains in the course of my work and there are two sounds that drive me nuts, to the extent that I’ll go and find myself another seat if that’s possible and, if it’s not, I’ll just grit my teeth in anguish! 
The first is the sound of people typing on their laptops, the rattling keystroke sounds make me want to scream! Second is the sound of people whispering to one-another. You get this in museums and galleries too. Just speak normally people, there’s no need to whisper, I can hear you anyway.

Obviously, the tick tick sound of IPhone ear buds or Air Pods is also infuriating, but I imagine that’s the case for most people!

Parents
  • One of the ones for me is

Motorcycles their so noisy especially when they rev them up

I think it should be banned really to be to loud not everyone likes it

• Where I used to live there was a man who lived across the street from me and he used to come out of his house, rev his motorbike up constantly for 30 minutes straight then go back inside for an hour or 2 then come back and start again. So I understand how annoying it is.

• How infuriating! I lived in a 1st floor flat and someone had their car parked below my window and would come out in winter and start it and leave it warming up for ages, it would wake me up and keep me awake, horrible.

• How infuriating! I lived in a 1st floor flat and someone had their car parked below my window and would come out in winter and start it and leave it warming up for ages, it would wake me up and keep me awake, horrible.

Children
No Data