Dentist gave me an anxiety attack

Ok so I have autisum and anexity disorder. I went for my last check and had a new dentist who made me boom a teeth cleaning after the cleaning he told if I didn’t keep up to date with brushing my teeth he would not help me and my teeth would fall out this made me very anxious all day. And I needed up needing to be claimed down. I have an appointment on Tuesday and feeling very anxious about seeing that dentist again. My last dentist was great he help claim my neves and told me if I improve my my brushing I would have nothing to worry about. Diffent aprounces what should I do

Parents
  • my dentist is ok, i had the same one forever as its same one my parents got me when i first went to a dentist. same guy doing it too.

a dentist shouldnt be saying they wont help someone, if they are saying that then they are saying they wont do their job and if they refuse to do their job they are breaking their work contract. they are paid to do their job, a refusal to do a job they are contracted and paid to do is a breach of their employment terms.

• my dentist is ok, i had the same one forever as its same one my parents got me when i first went to a dentist. same guy doing it too.

a dentist shouldnt be saying they wont help someone, if they are saying that then they are saying they wont do their job and if they refuse to do their job they are breaking their work contract. they are paid to do their job, a refusal to do a job they are contracted and paid to do is a breach of their employment terms.

Children
No Data