Dentist gave me an anxiety attack

Ok so I have autisum and anexity disorder. I went for my last check and had a new dentist who made me boom a teeth cleaning after the cleaning he told if I didn’t keep up to date with brushing my teeth he would not help me and my teeth would fall out this made me very anxious all day. And I needed up needing to be claimed down. I have an appointment on Tuesday and feeling very anxious about seeing that dentist again. My last dentist was great he help claim my neves and told me if I improve my my brushing I would have nothing to worry about. Diffent aprounces what should I do

Parents
  • If you're feeling anxious about seeing that dentist again, expressing your concerns openly during your appointment might be helpful. Communication is key, so let them know about your autism and anxiety disorder and how their comments affected you. If you don't feel heard or supported, consider finding a dentist who specializes in treating patients with special needs. You can check out www.castlerockdentist.com/, as they might have resources or professionals who can cater to your specific requirements.

• If you're feeling anxious about seeing that dentist again, expressing your concerns openly during your appointment might be helpful. Communication is key, so let them know about your autism and anxiety disorder and how their comments affected you. If you don't feel heard or supported, consider finding a dentist who specializes in treating patients with special needs. You can check out www.castlerockdentist.com/, as they might have resources or professionals who can cater to your specific requirements.

Children
No Data