Medicinal cannabis

I’ve recently been prescribed medicinal cannabis from the sapphire clinic. Starting with adven 4% thc cbd oil and will then go onto the the 20% thc oil for my social anxiety. Has anyone tried these cbmp? And have they helped you at all?

Parents
  • I'm glad you're taking steps to tackle your social anxiety with medicinal cannabis. It's a journey, for sure.

• I've dabbled in similar ones. Let me tell you, finding the right balance can be a game-changer.Speaking of experiences, I recently ventured into the world of [link removed by moderator] Now, I've been sticking to my CBD oil routine for ages, but these edibles? They opened up a whole new realm of relaxation for me. It was like discovering a hidden gem in the world of cannabis.So, as you embark on this journey, just remember, it's all about finding what works best for you.

• I've dabbled in similar ones. Let me tell you, finding the right balance can be a game-changer.Speaking of experiences, I recently ventured into the world of [link removed by moderator] Now, I've been sticking to my CBD oil routine for ages, but these edibles? They opened up a whole new realm of relaxation for me. It was like discovering a hidden gem in the world of cannabis.So, as you embark on this journey, just remember, it's all about finding what works best for you.

Children
No Data