Medicinal cannabis

I’ve recently been prescribed medicinal cannabis from the sapphire clinic. Starting with adven 4% thc cbd oil and will then go onto the the 20% thc oil for my social anxiety. Has anyone tried these cbmp? And have they helped you at all?

Parents
  • So here is my prescription:

Adven oil hybrid/indica [EMT2/EMC1] full spectrum: 10mg THC, 10mg CBD/
    ml 10 (TEN) millilitres0.1 mls taken at night for 3 nights.

Then you can up the dose 0.5 each night until you are happy with the level of it.

Last night I had 1ml and slept like a baby.

Number, it is legal if prescribed by a doctor.

I contacted the Sapphire Clinic, a fortnight later i had a Zoom assessment with the Dr who was VERY professional and explained a lot of things.

Then the prescription arrived by email a couple of days later after they approved me.

I then got the order delivered to my house by courier from Curaleaf Pharmacy.

Appointments cost £50 every 4 weeks initially, then every 3 months thereafter. The order cost me £30 and should last about a month or so I think, possibly 2 months?

• So here is my prescription:

Adven oil hybrid/indica [EMT2/EMC1] full spectrum: 10mg THC, 10mg CBD/
    ml 10 (TEN) millilitres0.1 mls taken at night for 3 nights.

Then you can up the dose 0.5 each night until you are happy with the level of it.

Last night I had 1ml and slept like a baby.

Number, it is legal if prescribed by a doctor.

I contacted the Sapphire Clinic, a fortnight later i had a Zoom assessment with the Dr who was VERY professional and explained a lot of things.

Then the prescription arrived by email a couple of days later after they approved me.

I then got the order delivered to my house by courier from Curaleaf Pharmacy.

Appointments cost £50 every 4 weeks initially, then every 3 months thereafter. The order cost me £30 and should last about a month or so I think, possibly 2 months?

Children