Medicinal cannabis

I’ve recently been prescribed medicinal cannabis from the sapphire clinic. Starting with adven 4% thc cbd oil and will then go onto the the 20% thc oil for my social anxiety. Has anyone tried these cbmp? And have they helped you at all?

Parents
  • It's great to hear that you're exploring medicinal cannabis for your social anxiety. While I haven't personally tried these oils, I've heard that many have found relief from various conditions through CBD products. It's important to note that everyone's experience can differ, so it might be helpful to connect with others who have tried the same products. If you're curious about more information on cannabis and its potential benefits, look into [link removed] Wishing you all the best!

• It's great to hear that you're exploring medicinal cannabis for your social anxiety. While I haven't personally tried these oils, I've heard that many have found relief from various conditions through CBD products. It's important to note that everyone's experience can differ, so it might be helpful to connect with others who have tried the same products. If you're curious about more information on cannabis and its potential benefits, look into [link removed] Wishing you all the best!

Children
No Data