Medicinal cannabis

I’ve recently been prescribed medicinal cannabis from the sapphire clinic. Starting with adven 4% thc cbd oil and will then go onto the the 20% thc oil for my social anxiety. Has anyone tried these cbmp? And have they helped you at all?

Parents
  • How did you find the process? I've been reading [link removed by moderator] to getting a cannabis prescription and I think I qualify but I'm nervous about the process and have read a lot about GPs not being very welcoming to the idea? 

• Abit nerve wracking at first. As long as you have two failed medications I.e antidepressants or similar and tried a talking therapy and not had psychosis, then it’s pretty straight forward. To speed things up, get a summary of care from your g.p practice and this speeds things up. Doctors at the clinic are usually well informed and friendly during the first face to face zoom meeting. Also, your G.P isn’t your parent and I would give zero fs what they might think. It really helps me more than what they peddle.

• Abit nerve wracking at first. As long as you have two failed medications I.e antidepressants or similar and tried a talking therapy and not had psychosis, then it’s pretty straight forward. To speed things up, get a summary of care from your g.p practice and this speeds things up. Doctors at the clinic are usually well informed and friendly during the first face to face zoom meeting. Also, your G.P isn’t your parent and I would give zero fs what they might think. It really helps me more than what they peddle.

Children
No Data