Medicinal cannabis

I’ve recently been prescribed medicinal cannabis from the sapphire clinic. Starting with adven 4% thc cbd oil and will then go onto the the 20% thc oil for my social anxiety. Has anyone tried these cbmp? And have they helped you at all?

Parents
  • Yes, I'm also registered with Sapphire and have been using their meds for a couple of years now.  I mostly use their oils but also a vape and have found that these meds are much more helpful than anything I've ever got from my GP - or any over-the-counter remedies or self help approaches. 

In my case I use them to manage anxiety (which I believe is related to being an unidentified autistic person for most of my life) and to relieve pain (an ongoing chronic condition).  They're also good for promoting sleep. 

(NB  I've posted about my experiences in other threads so if you're interested it might be worth a quick search.) 

• I use mainly oils. I think I may try the vape for quicker effects for anxiety. Probably just cbd in flower form. I think it’s emc1 or something? The cbd oil does work within 20mins for me luckily but for bad anxiety may try the flos 

• Yes, I find the oils have quite a longlasting effect but I sometimes need the instant relief from the flos.  It's a bit of a judgement call but I'm getting more experienced in this. 

• I have a volcano, a PAX and a very old magic flight my husband gave me. Slight smile

Reply Children
No Data