Occupational Health Team

So I have been offered a new job at my local college and on the health form I put that I have autism and now someone from the college's Occupational Health Team is going to call me to ask what reasonable adjustments they can make for my disability

While its really good that they are doing this Im not sure what to say. Whenever people ask me stuff like this about my autism my mind goes completely blank and I cant think what to say or what I need

Any tips would be really helpful 

Parents
  • I’ve requested adjustments around communications, a really problematic area for me. Unfortunately I’m not getting the help and consideration I need in this, it’s a third sector organisation who should know better but too many are only tokenisttic, put up some posters and run an awareness campaign on their (inaccessible) intranet but when someone like me asks for adjustments outside their box it’s a wall of silence. Very sad

• I’ve requested adjustments around communications, a really problematic area for me. Unfortunately I’m not getting the help and consideration I need in this, it’s a third sector organisation who should know better but too many are only tokenisttic, put up some posters and run an awareness campaign on their (inaccessible) intranet but when someone like me asks for adjustments outside their box it’s a wall of silence. Very sad

Children
No Data