Ear plugs

I’ve recently received a formal ASD diagnosis and wanted to know what earplugs (in the ear) people use in the workplace or at home just to soften the sounds of people around you? I do use over the ear headphones too but wanted a smaller discrete option too. 

Parents
  • I’ve been thinking about earplugs for a while, I use noise cancelling earphones a lot, problem is I can’t sleep on my side wearing them and my wife power snores, would like to try earplugs but don’t know if I can tolerate something in my ears. A friend has just bought loop plugs, he swears by them. He paid £30 for his, to me that would be expensive if I can’t use them.

• I’ve been thinking about earplugs for a while, I use noise cancelling earphones a lot, problem is I can’t sleep on my side wearing them and my wife power snores, would like to try earplugs but don’t know if I can tolerate something in my ears. A friend has just bought loop plugs, he swears by them. He paid £30 for his, to me that would be expensive if I can’t use them.

Children