Emotion

As I know many of you do, I feel emotion really intensely. I also absorb others' emotions intensely.

But I can't identify the emotion most of the time, it just feels like a wave or a pressure.

Can anyone suggest how I might resolve identifying the emotion I'm feeling?

Parents
  • I get this too, at the I feel the emotional response, it’s really intense. I call it my “Near Miss” feeling, it feels like it does when you very nearly reverse the car into a pillar or n the multi-storey car park. 
    my usual response is to leave the situation that I am in, and run straight home. 
    the next few hours are spent trying to work out what is going on, I’ve tried emotion charts and the like, but my response always feels exactly the same.

I then spend quite a bit of time lining stuff up to ease the racing thoughts. 

• I get this too, at the I feel the emotional response, it’s really intense. I call it my “Near Miss” feeling, it feels like it does when you very nearly reverse the car into a pillar or n the multi-storey car park. 
    my usual response is to leave the situation that I am in, and run straight home. 
    the next few hours are spent trying to work out what is going on, I’ve tried emotion charts and the like, but my response always feels exactly the same.

I then spend quite a bit of time lining stuff up to ease the racing thoughts. 

Children
No Data