Plush cuddly animals

Does anyone else love plush cuddly animal toys and find them very comforting? I find they are one of the most comforting things for me. I have about 200 of them and they all live on a big Ikea unit in my bedroom. 
Just wondered if anyone has a particular favourite one theyve had for years as well? My favourite is a pygmy hippo ( I love hippos) that I rescued from getting thrown out when I worked in a charity shop years ago 

Parents
  • Stroking one of those with very soft fur can be as relaxing as stroking a cat if you don't have one ( and they don't dig their claws in you).

• Cats are the original ideal mix of hot water bottle and self cleaning cuddly toy.

Yeah, you have to cuddle them on their terms of course, but the quality of the cuddling is way better. 

They get to own the cuddly toys in our house, (The "valerian ferret", is massively popular, but he don't get "cuddled" as such.

Surprisingly enough, our two either didn't notice or didn't like, the "Fugglers" mentioned in my other post earlier in this thread, but apparently dogs do.. 

• Cats are the original ideal mix of hot water bottle and self cleaning cuddly toy.

Yeah, you have to cuddle them on their terms of course, but the quality of the cuddling is way better. 

They get to own the cuddly toys in our house, (The "valerian ferret", is massively popular, but he don't get "cuddled" as such.

Surprisingly enough, our two either didn't notice or didn't like, the "Fugglers" mentioned in my other post earlier in this thread, but apparently dogs do.. 

Children