Jewellery making

Does anyone else like making beaded jewellery? I love making beaded bracelets and necklaces, it makes me so happy and peaceful. In the evening I will put New Girl on and get my beads out and just spend ages making them. I have a big craft box with lots of different boxes of different colour wooden and glass beads in them. I like making surfer jewellery and I love making bracelets with the colours of different countries flags. 

Would love to chat to anyone else who makes bracelets. It would be really handy to share tips and advice on jewellery making with each other too 

Parents
  • I don't make beaded jewellery, but I do make jewellery. Silversmithing. (Trying to make it a business). Its rapidly becoming my main special interest (taking over from bodybuilding / exercise science / health stuff).

Oh the possibility of having ones special interest as ones job. I do worry that the sheer intensity I am giving it atm will kill it though (or, so might doing it as a job. Seems like the quickest way to kill a special interest).

• Yes I wonder that. Its why Ive never gone for a job in a bookshop, I fear it may kill my love of them

Btw silversmithing sounds amazing, do you have a business page? I would love to hear more about it 

Reply Children
No Data