The things that have helped you most?

Given experience often helps, and there are often newly diagnosed members joining the forum, I thought if we shared the things that help us most in bullet points it would be an easy read reference for everyone?

For me, has been:

- Meeting only small groups if I plan to meet people

- Meditation & Breath work (helped anxiety & digestion)

- Symprove Probiotics (helped anxiety & digestion)

- Walking in nature (elevates mood)

- Watching childhood movies (calming)

Parents
  • Digestion, definitely; forums, definitely.

I think that what I would like is a new vulnerability-in-another to love, and I would also like to stay on top of my vulnerability going forward, I think the best thing is that my emotional balance sheet has been balanced. 

Childhood stuff feels like it’s been put to bed, I lamented for my child-self for 28 years, but now I feel like I have successfully sated that ghost.  
    My past has been a weight on me, now I feel that I’ve taken account of it, even though I cannot go back. Closure has helped me most.

• Digestion, definitely; forums, definitely.

I think that what I would like is a new vulnerability-in-another to love, and I would also like to stay on top of my vulnerability going forward, I think the best thing is that my emotional balance sheet has been balanced. 

Childhood stuff feels like it’s been put to bed, I lamented for my child-self for 28 years, but now I feel like I have successfully sated that ghost.  
    My past has been a weight on me, now I feel that I’ve taken account of it, even though I cannot go back. Closure has helped me most.

Children
No Data