The things that have helped you most?

Given experience often helps, and there are often newly diagnosed members joining the forum, I thought if we shared the things that help us most in bullet points it would be an easy read reference for everyone?

For me, has been:

- Meeting only small groups if I plan to meet people

- Meditation & Breath work (helped anxiety & digestion)

- Symprove Probiotics (helped anxiety & digestion)

- Walking in nature (elevates mood)

- Watching childhood movies (calming)

Parents
  • Reading, especially history books. I am currently reading a history of Latin America and am facinated by the chapter on Hugo Chavez and Venezuela

Being out in nature, especially feeding the ducks, geese and swans. I always say I dont need many friends because they are my friends

Going to my local zoo every week and seeing all my animals, especially hippos. I find rhinos very calming too.

Football and the history of football in different countries

Cricket

My music, especially German pop

Anything German

Cooking 

Watching TV quizzes with a glass of wine and some nice cheese

Writing stories 

Praying and talking to God 

• Reading, especially history books. I am currently reading a history of Latin America and am facinated by the chapter on Hugo Chavez and Venezuela

Being out in nature, especially feeding the ducks, geese and swans. I always say I dont need many friends because they are my friends

Going to my local zoo every week and seeing all my animals, especially hippos. I find rhinos very calming too.

Football and the history of football in different countries

Cricket

My music, especially German pop

Anything German

Cooking 

Watching TV quizzes with a glass of wine and some nice cheese

Writing stories 

Praying and talking to God 

Children