If you had a helper robot to support you as an Autistic adult navigating a NT world what would you want it to help you with?

If you had a helper robot to support you as an Autistic Adult navigating a NT world what would you want it to help you with?

(This post is mean both seriously to enquire about support needs, but also for fun because free robot helpers are a long ways off.)

I think because I'm a trifecta of Autism, OCD, and ADD I would want a robot helper to do all the cleaning tasks that involve having to touch anything sticky or gooey, spilled ketchup, etc.
Also as an assistant because my doing things relies on me doing them the very second I think to do them or else I forget to do it for a week so I never have enough spare hands to do things at the same time. I would like to have my robot call my GP for me to request medications, etc, stuff that frees up my own hands for stuff I can't tear myself away from.

Parents
  • I would want mine to go shopping for me and answer the door and phone for me - because of social anxiety.

I'd love it for company as well, the perfect friend who would hopefully understand me and never judge or put pressure on.

I'd like for it to watch Naruto with me as we would both never get bored of it.

It could play chess with me! 

We would be the best of friends.

• I would want mine to go shopping for me and answer the door and phone for me - because of social anxiety.

I'd love it for company as well, the perfect friend who would hopefully understand me and never judge or put pressure on.

I'd like for it to watch Naruto with me as we would both never get bored of it.

It could play chess with me! 

We would be the best of friends.

Children
No Data