If you had a helper robot to support you as an Autistic adult navigating a NT world what would you want it to help you with?

If you had a helper robot to support you as an Autistic Adult navigating a NT world what would you want it to help you with?

(This post is mean both seriously to enquire about support needs, but also for fun because free robot helpers are a long ways off.)

I think because I'm a trifecta of Autism, OCD, and ADD I would want a robot helper to do all the cleaning tasks that involve having to touch anything sticky or gooey, spilled ketchup, etc.
Also as an assistant because my doing things relies on me doing them the very second I think to do them or else I forget to do it for a week so I never have enough spare hands to do things at the same time. I would like to have my robot call my GP for me to request medications, etc, stuff that frees up my own hands for stuff I can't tear myself away from.

Parents
  • I'd like one that can do the housework! I do have a little one that cleans the windows but sadly it's not very versatile and I still have to remember to use it. In an ideal world I'd have one robot that can do all the jobs around the house AND remember when they need doing.

• I'd like one that can do the housework! I do have a little one that cleans the windows but sadly it's not very versatile and I still have to remember to use it. In an ideal world I'd have one robot that can do all the jobs around the house AND remember when they need doing.

Children
No Data