Show your collection

Show and Tell thread

You'll need to reduce the file size to under 1mb.

Here is my pottery.

Some of these jars were apparently dug out of the Thames.

The 3 little pots are for eating snails Scream

Parents
  • Wow!  That's really quite something....in terms of the detailing!!  Very intricate work in that.  Excellent.

Tell me, what is the measurement from floor to ceiling?  Is it about 8 inches?

• Excellent.

Thank you Blush

But I must confess - the interior decoration (paintwork, wallpaper, skirting boards, picture rails, carpets, lighting etc) of both my dolls houses isn't my own work.

I purchased them second hand fully furnished but have made them my own regarding furnishings.

I've sold off a lot of furniture and accessories and purchased quite a lot (all second hand via Ebay).

This room needs a new picture rail.

Good estimate.

9 inches.

• Excellent.

Thank you Blush

But I must confess - the interior decoration (paintwork, wallpaper, skirting boards, picture rails, carpets, lighting etc) of both my dolls houses isn't my own work.

I purchased them second hand fully furnished but have made them my own regarding furnishings.

I've sold off a lot of furniture and accessories and purchased quite a lot (all second hand via Ebay).

This room needs a new picture rail.

Good estimate.

9 inches.

Children
No Data