Show your collection

Show and Tell thread

You'll need to reduce the file size to under 1mb.

Here is my pottery.

Some of these jars were apparently dug out of the Thames.

The 3 little pots are for eating snails Scream

Parents
  • I has Frozen collection!

My books:

Art:

Lists (cause I like writing lists. they desperately need updating tho):

Decoration?:

Miscellaneous:

And theres more but this is long enough Grin

• Just updating because Christmas happened 

My grandparents gave me the Frozen Funko Pops. I wanted all of the Frozen 2 ones but to buy all at the cheapest is a little over $100. The book my sisters friend gave me because she was clearing out her book shelf and knows I really love Frozen so she gave me it. She wrapped it and put a reindeer sticker and wrote that note.

There was this dead fox on a fence that I saw and it was super cute and I wish it didnt die but then I saw about 20 packages covered with dirt and soaking wet that were imported from Italy and have these Frozen postcards or something inside, so my mom let me take them since it was in the middle of nowhere. Im pretty sure its illegal merch but hey 

So I found out about Disney Lorcana cards and there are Frozen ones so obviously I HAVE to collect them now. I found this mystery one with that AMAZING Elsa as a sorcerous on the front. I bought a trading card binder to keep them all and I sorted them by number so thats why there are so many blank spots. I have 3 Frozen cards so far but one is a double so basically I have 2.

And these are my doubles

The rarest card I have is Maui. Its rarity is enchanted (highest rarity) and its a foil card. I have 3 other foil cards besides Maui. 

I have spent just under $200 in only 4 months (although I have $25 more that needs to be transacted so I guess a little over $200) and I entirely blame Frozen. Well its my own fault for buying what Disney is putting out and even though I shouldnt, I will buy more so long as they make more. Most people want to be billionaires to buy rolex watches and luise viton and porshe cars or something but id want to be a billionaire to buy every single Frozen thing in exsistance 

Anyway I wont post more of my collections after this since this thread is getting kinda old

• Anyway I wont post more of my collections after this since this thread is getting kinda old

It doesn't matter how old the thread is - it's the only one of its kind!

Your collection is amazing - please keep sharing and also, thank you for giving background information.

Most people want to be billionaires to buy rolex watches and luise viton and porshe cars or something but id want to be a billionaire to buy every single Frozen thing in exsistance 

I love that.

That's passion Sparkling heart

• That is a truly wonderful collection! I particularly like Professor Galago and the derivation of its name.

Reply Children
No Data