Cinema, Theatre and Public Transport.

Went to the cinema last night, I’m the easy one to spot, I’m the one who sits turned away from the person next to them, I sort of sit on one side of me, can manage my wife sitting on my other side. Having a stranger sitting next to me for three hours has left me drained. I haven’t been able to talk yet, We came home last night, my wife went to bed, I had to sit on my own with my arms wrapped around the sides of my head. I feel like my ‘ spidey senses’ are in overdrive.

Its always been the same, trains and theatre cause the same affect. The underground is worse, I struggle to understand how having people near to me is so draining. It’s like they are radioactive and pulling the energy out of me, I know I’m going to have to mask heavily this morning so not to cause an argument with my wife and make it all about me. Is this something that anyone else relates to, or is it just weird me?

Parents
  • A while ago my Mum and I went to the theatre. I contacted the venue beforehand and said we were very anxious about attending, and they allowed us to enter the building by a back door, without queuing, and take our seats. They were so helpful. We chose seats near the back, one of us on the end of the row, and enjoyed the show! I emailed them afterwards to say that we were only able to attend the show due to them being so kind and helpful to us. 

• A while ago my Mum and I went to the theatre. I contacted the venue beforehand and said we were very anxious about attending, and they allowed us to enter the building by a back door, without queuing, and take our seats. They were so helpful. We chose seats near the back, one of us on the end of the row, and enjoyed the show! I emailed them afterwards to say that we were only able to attend the show due to them being so kind and helpful to us. 

Children
No Data