Working

Hi,

So I did another shift at the Nursery but I'm super tired, that's partially from my health but also the anxiety I experience.

The Nursery are being super flexible and I can go in when I feel I'm able to, I guess that's the perks of being a part time volunteer. But I don't see it lasting which is super disappointing.

But if I can't work I don't know what I'll do all day. I don't write anymore, but I don't want to be watching TV series and movies all day.

I'm hoping my working will go well and I'll get over the tiredness and anxiety. It's still early days so maybe I'm just overthinking it?

Parents
  • I always find the first few weeks if a new job extra exhausting.  You've got to get used to a new environment and new people and that takes a lot of processing which takes extra energy.  But once you're more at home there, it does get easier.  And you get stronger, too.  Don't give up just yet, just plan yourself some good recovery time.

• I always find the first few weeks if a new job extra exhausting.  You've got to get used to a new environment and new people and that takes a lot of processing which takes extra energy.  But once you're more at home there, it does get easier.  And you get stronger, too.  Don't give up just yet, just plan yourself some good recovery time.

Children
  • Yes I think you are right, it's still early days so I'm bound to be feeling it a bit. And it's my first so it'll take some getting used to won't it :) 

One thing I'm struggling with is that different volunteers are there different days and parents keep talking to me but I can't talk back lol. It's a bit embarrassing xx