Working

Hi,

So I did another shift at the Nursery but I'm super tired, that's partially from my health but also the anxiety I experience.

The Nursery are being super flexible and I can go in when I feel I'm able to, I guess that's the perks of being a part time volunteer. But I don't see it lasting which is super disappointing.

But if I can't work I don't know what I'll do all day. I don't write anymore, but I don't want to be watching TV series and movies all day.

I'm hoping my working will go well and I'll get over the tiredness and anxiety. It's still early days so maybe I'm just overthinking it?

Parents
  • If this particular job doesn't last it doesn't mean that you can't work, just that this particular environment wasn't the right fit at this point in your life.

You can be very proud of yourself that you tried. You have managed a lot longer than I would have done in such a noisy environment.

Hopefully there will be other opportunities in the future, in a quieter and less exhausting environment and less anxiety inducing for you. 

• I'd love to do something from home, ideally, but I don't know what. It's something I can look into though ^^

Thank you. I am proud, but I wish I was doing better but I think I'll leave the Nursery before too long :) 

I hope there will be more opportunities, I'm not sure what else I could do but hopefully I'll find something more suitable for me. Xxx

• I'd love to do something from home, ideally, but I don't know what. It's something I can look into though ^^

Thank you. I am proud, but I wish I was doing better but I think I'll leave the Nursery before too long :) 

I hope there will be more opportunities, I'm not sure what else I could do but hopefully I'll find something more suitable for me. Xxx

Children
No Data