Working

Hi,

So I did another shift at the Nursery but I'm super tired, that's partially from my health but also the anxiety I experience.

The Nursery are being super flexible and I can go in when I feel I'm able to, I guess that's the perks of being a part time volunteer. But I don't see it lasting which is super disappointing.

But if I can't work I don't know what I'll do all day. I don't write anymore, but I don't want to be watching TV series and movies all day.

I'm hoping my working will go well and I'll get over the tiredness and anxiety. It's still early days so maybe I'm just overthinking it?

Parents
  • What's making you so tired Luna, what illnesses have you got.

I'm tired all the time, i keep falling asleep on the couch, then i'll wake up freezing cold 'cos i need a wee, and my balance is so bad i've fallen before i can get to the loo. Probably lucky that i have a toilet downstairs, I've got hypothyroidism   !!! Never heard of it i'd been going to the hospital 'cos of kidney problems, i'm CKD3b. Then on one visit had to see a different doctor and he started talking about this. The nurse said your thyroids control almost every organ in your body, from head to toe. They've just told me i'm partially sighted, and i had to go and see a man from the RNIB.  I had a hospital appointment yesterday in the eye clinic. and it wasn't until i turned my computer on this morning that i realised. I get days and dates mixed up. I've had to phone the hospital to say, Sorry. The woman said she would try to sort something.

• What's making you so tired Luna, what illnesses have you got.

I'm tired all the time, i keep falling asleep on the couch, then i'll wake up freezing cold 'cos i need a wee, and my balance is so bad i've fallen before i can get to the loo. Probably lucky that i have a toilet downstairs, I've got hypothyroidism   !!! Never heard of it i'd been going to the hospital 'cos of kidney problems, i'm CKD3b. Then on one visit had to see a different doctor and he started talking about this. The nurse said your thyroids control almost every organ in your body, from head to toe. They've just told me i'm partially sighted, and i had to go and see a man from the RNIB.  I had a hospital appointment yesterday in the eye clinic. and it wasn't until i turned my computer on this morning that i realised. I get days and dates mixed up. I've had to phone the hospital to say, Sorry. The woman said she would try to sort something.

Children
  • Well a lot of it is anxiety and I've also got a problem with my throat, but that's being treated.

I'm so sorry to hear of your own problems. That must be really hard for you, no wonder you're tired. Take things easy and don't get down and do things in your own time, there's no rush. 

Take each day as it comes.