Randomly Saying Things Out Loud

Sometimes, and for no particular reason, I say something out loud. I’m not sure if this is some sort of manifestation of Tourette’s, it isn’t usually anything obscene, I sometimes surprise myself and am left wondering why I said it as it seems to have  no relevance to anything. I also count under my breath as I’m walking, sometimes people hear me mumbling and I’m immediately embarrassed. I’ve always done this, but only recently come to the conclusion that it might be an autistic thing…anybody else do this weird stuff?

Parents
  • There have been occasions when I have left my house, and then realised moments later that I've forgotten something I need. This often results in me uttering something along the lines of, "Damn!"

I do a similar thing when I have walked from one end of my local town to the other, and then remembered that I've forgotten something I need to get from the end of town I've just walked from.

At home, I sometimes randomly make sounds, or randomly utter a quote from a film.

• There have been occasions when I have left my house, and then realised moments later that I've forgotten something I need. This often results in me uttering something along the lines of, "Damn!"

I do a similar thing when I have walked from one end of my local town to the other, and then remembered that I've forgotten something I need to get from the end of town I've just walked from.

At home, I sometimes randomly make sounds, or randomly utter a quote from a film.

Children
No Data