Starting a new relationship

Hi, please excuse my bumbling nonsense, I find it hard to get my words out. I just feel like no one understands me
I’m in my 30s and feel I have undiagnosed asd, even my family agree yet didn’t get me assessed as it was seen as shame on my family. 
im really struggling as a single parent and not sure how to restart my love life. I hate physical contact and I’m very unsocial so haven’t had much luck. I can’t do small talk and have found others don’t like my bluntness/ telling it as it is. 
What do I do and where do I go? I don’t want my kids growing up thinking their mum was a failure in life

Parents
  • May I ask how long you've been single?  My reason for asking is, maybe there's no hurry and you need a little time to focus on yourself and the kids?  But I don't know your full situation of course.

And sending you a big hug - from one autistic mum to another.  I think one thing our kids will admire about us in time is our tenacity.  

• to focus on yourself and the kids

Having a partner demands a lot of attention

Being single parent gives you access to additional benefits

if both partners are not the right partners for each other it eventually will lead to occasional quarelling

It confuses and baffles children and eventually leads to anger, they can't decide which side to take, and they don't want to take sides, so if relationship continues until they reach aldulthood they cut contact with both parents often. It's the worst trauma to serve own children

if it's just sex you're after, you could try one night stands to relieve yourself

• to focus on yourself and the kids

Having a partner demands a lot of attention

Being single parent gives you access to additional benefits

if both partners are not the right partners for each other it eventually will lead to occasional quarelling

It confuses and baffles children and eventually leads to anger, they can't decide which side to take, and they don't want to take sides, so if relationship continues until they reach aldulthood they cut contact with both parents often. It's the worst trauma to serve own children

if it's just sex you're after, you could try one night stands to relieve yourself

Children
No Data