Insomnia

At the moment, im struggling with insomnia. I've been working hard this year and feel burnt out. At night I wake up at 2 or 3am and my body, in my stomach just below my ribs in the centre, feels like I am running a motor, a fast pulsing.

Does anyone else get this? It feels like what I imagine mania to be?

Parents
  • Not exactly the same but most mornings I wake at about 2:45 and then have lots of noise in my stomach until I get up which is about at 6:30. Not exactly sure why. 

Insomnia is something I've had for a while. Usually only get a few hours of proper sleep. 

• I rely on audiobooks at the moment if I wake up in the night. I used to listen to various ‘talk’ radio channels but the conversations on those have become so depressing in recent years due to all that’s been going on. So I find audiobooks are really helpful.

• I rely on audiobooks at the moment if I wake up in the night. I used to listen to various ‘talk’ radio channels but the conversations on those have become so depressing in recent years due to all that’s been going on. So I find audiobooks are really helpful.

Children
No Data