fudging hate halloween

i hate halloween so much every year I hate when my little sister goes trick or treating with her fudging friends . IDK what to do anymore 

Parents
  • Stick a note on the door that says "No Trick or Treaters". 

We most certainly would not have been allowed to do this as kids.  It can be very frightening for elderly people to be worried that if they don't dish out treats their home might be attacked.  Certainly, I often get egg chucked at my house that does real damage.  

If kids want a halloween party, why don't they have one indoors somewhere they can dress up and bob apples to their heart's content without bothering anyone?

• I reckon in ten years time people will be decorating their houses for Halloween like they do at Christmas.  Totally OTT. 

I reckon for anyone who doesn't like trick or treaters, scare the living daylights out of the kids so much that you get the reputation as the house no one wants to knock on. Problem solved.

Little shits shouldn't be throwing eggs at your house.  That wouldn't be acceptable on any other day of the year.

• in ten years time people will be decorating their houses for Halloween

House over the road from me has done it! Just hope it doesn't mean they are going to try and come here. Maybe I should get some Christian tracts to give them instead of sweets - that should put them off!

Reply Children
No Data